Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am who I am. Flawed. And a diva?


So, I was thinking about this blog on the way to work this morning. I had ignroed it for sometime, and I haven't been posting a regularily as I should or do. So I decided to blow it up and start over again. Yes, boom goes the dynamite.
So we'll start off with an introduction I suppose. I suppose it serves a couple purposes. One, that it kind of update people who did read this regularily what I am up to now, and lets any bored person who stumbles upon this later to learn who I am.
Name: Mike C.
Age: 34. I admit, its much harsher when you actually have to acknowledge it.
Gender: Male
Occupation: Consultant/Project Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Favorite Food: Brisket, any sort of smoked, slow cooked meat actually.
Favorite Music: Too many to list. My iPod is Bad Religion, Susie Suh, Jay-Z, The Clash, The Beatles, The Roots, Ben Folds, Ben Harper, Bon Iver, Blondie, The Cure, New Order, Erasure. It goes on and on.
Favorite Movies: Same boat.
Tattoos: 6 and counting.
I'll admit, I'm sometimes hot headed. Sometimes emo. Almost always inappropriate. I may not say it, but I'm thinking it.
OK. Gonna stop, as this is sounding like a personal ad. Anyway, I'll close with my song of the day. I dunno why this song is it, but when I listened to it, I imagined my friends' wedding, when they danced with each other. I dunno it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment