Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great ideas. Bad execution.

So, I've come to the realization that I love the idea of the women, but might not love the woman herself.  The realities of who that woman is, and who I am, often clash badly.

Example:

To me, the idea of a tattooed, video game loving, liberal, intelligent  Korean woman is the ultimate.  That is my ideal.  However, there are so many issues with that.  Namely, where do I even meet a girl like that?  And one an age that I can appropriately date?

Second, I'm a pretty square guy.  Not too creative, work a corporate job, not really knowledgeable about what's cool.  In fact, I'm essentially a bro without the ignorance or Affliction shirt.  I love football, learning how to fight people, red meat and Jackass.  If I'm anything, its closet emo.

This is why I'll be single.  I love what I can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment