Monday, November 29, 2010

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.




Its funny how I'm more athletic now than I was when I was younger. Wait, let me rephrase, I have a greater desire to be more athletic now than when I was younger. I'm not sure why. I've always been a lazy person, maybe because its even a minimal level of athleticism is harder now then when I was 20.


However, I am well aware that I can't undertake some of the same activities I did when I was younger. Taekwondo, is pretty much out for me. I just can't see myself getting that flexibility and speed back anymore. So what do I do?


I'm definitely going to get back into biking. Although, certain siutations are preventing me from getting the bike I want temporarily. I hope this gets resolved before the weather gets warm.


But I'm wondering if my mom was right about me not fighting anymore. Not street, but MMA. It is pretty hard on my body, which feels like its breaking down all the time. Right now I'm on a break as I rehab my ankles and just get back into shape from not being able to do anything for about 2 1/2 months. So its going to be a slow porcess for me to get back into it. But I'm looking forward to it.
Its much easier, and enjoyable to get back into shape than maintain it. So we'll see how things go.

1 comment: