Thursday, November 18, 2010

The slippery slope of K-pop.




So, I bought a K-Pop album. I'm trying to remember the last time this happened. I think it was 1996 and I bought Kim Gun Mo 4. Or, I might have bought some CD for the 2002 World Cup. Either way, its been a while. Now, I have some Korean punk and Korean hip-hop albums, but its not really the same thing since those artists aren't mainstream.




I have this love/hate relationship with K-Pop. Mainly because listneing to K-Pop, leads to watching K-dramas, and it will cause me to crave a relationship with some Korean community that I know I will regret in the end. I am honestly quite satisfied as it is my relationship with the Korean community being limited to "That's the place I go to get food. And maybe a date."
But damnit, the song is catchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment